Architecht, a 100% owned Kuveyt Turk subsidiary, is a financialtechnologies provider expanding its innovative products and services to theglobal scale. Having exported BOA banking platform developed in its R&DCenter to 20 countries, the tech company now goes beyond the borders ofconventional banking and focuses on platform banking, cloud technologies,advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and biometric security solutions.With such ambitions, Architecht is looking for its companions on the quest tobuild the next generation finTech solutions.
We are currently seeking a hands-on Cloud Security Architect. As a member of the architecture team, you will help design the DevSecOpsframework for our cloud transformation initiative. Additionally, you will workwith existing infrastructure teams to mature their processes and exploreevolving trends within the DevSecOps space. If you want to work withstate-of-art, cutting edge technologies with a top-nudge tech teamrevolutionizing banking and finTech technologies join us!
Whatdoes the job involve?
· Work closely with senior developers andarchitects as well as Product Management, IT and Operations teams forarchitecting, designing and developing Cloud-Native applications fromperspective of security areas
· Work with internal security team includingcorporate security architecture leads for service architecture, implementationsand approvals
· Contribute to security standards and programmingpractices for internal service development & service security operationalprocesses
· Work with development and operations for securityissues review and resolution
· Development contributions to projects to deliversecure, scalable, extensible and differentiated Banking as a Service on theCloud
· Design,develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications,tools, networks etc.
· As amember of the software engineering division, you will take an active role inthe definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will beresponsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with thedeveloping, designing and debugging of software applications or operatingsystems.
· Workis non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advancedtechnical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributorindividually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring toothers.
What qualifications does the job require?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 yearsof Software Industry experience for Cloud Security Architect role
· Concepts of multi-tenancy, cloud security and virtualization
· Expertise in RBAC - User, Group and Password Management, OAuth, CloudSSO, Strong Authentication, Identity Provisioning, Identity Governance,Privileged Access and Identity services.
· Expertise in encryption and key management technologies, deploymentmethodologies, and security standards compliance (CSA – Cloud Security Alliance).
· Expertise on operating systems and databases from a security perspective
· Network security experience for LAN/WAN technologies, TCP/IP Protocols,IP Routing, 802.11 standards and protocols. Security VPN/Firewalls and software-definednetworking experience is an advantage
· Ability to design large, scalable systems for enterprise customers withfocus on security
· REST architecture, programming and security practices
· Working knowledge of cloud administration – Microsoft Azure knowledgepreferred
What do we offer?
· A competitive salary with side benefits.
· Being a member of a high caliber development teamwith full support from the leadership.
· An energetic environment with lots of projects totackle.
· Opportunity to attend national and internationalprestigious events.
· All training and exam fees for technicalcertifications (Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.)are supported.
· Commercial patent applications are encouraged andrewarded.
· We value our team members’ academic achievements:
o Paid leave to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
o Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by KuveytTurk.
o National and international academic publications areencouraged and rewarded.
o Opportunities to work and collaborate on nationaland international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.