Architecht, a 100% owned Kuveyt Turk subsidiary, is a financialtechnologies provider expanding its innovative products and services to theglobal scale. Having exported BOA banking platform developed in its R&DCenter to 20 countries, the tech company now goes beyond the borders ofconventional banking and focuses on platform banking, cloud technologies,advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and biometric security solutions.With such ambitions, Architecht is looking for its companions on the quest tobuild the next generation finTech solutions.
If you want to work with state-of-art, cutting edgetechnologies with a top-nudge tech team revolutionizing banking and finTechtechnologies join us!
Whatdoes the job involve?
We are currently looking for a FrontEnd Developer to take theresponsibility of the tasks and challenges we have for frontend development ofour React.js based new generation banking platform. You’ll have the opportunityto introduce new ideas while being involved in the conception, creation of somecomponents, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge enhancements and newfeatures.
What qualifications does the job require?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience,
· Eager about micro frontend architecture,
· Good knowledge of NodeJS, NPM, Gulp, Bower, Webpack, ESLint
· Good knowledge of consistent user experience,
· Working experience with CI/CD and related tools like Git, Azure DevOps isa plus
· Passionate about testing and clean code,
· Great team player,
· Male applicants should have finished their military duty or at leastpostponed it for 3 years
· Good command of English
· Willing to work in participation banking
What do we offer?
· A competitive salary with side benefits.
· Being a member of a high caliber development teamwith full support from the leadership.
· An energetic environment with lots of projects totackle.
· Opportunity to attend national and internationalprestigious events.
· All training and exam fees for technicalcertifications (PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.) are supported.
· Commercial patent applications are encouraged andrewarded.
· We value our team members’ academic achievements:
o Paid leave to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
o Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by KuveytTurk.
o National and international academic publications areencouraged and rewarded.
o Opportunities to work and collaborate on nationaland international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.