Kuveyt Turk which was established to bring a new breath to and a new alternative for the Turkish finance sector in 1989, has become the leader of Participation Banks who is determining the quality and the improvements with its increasing performance and growing branch network. Kuveyt Turk continues to set the standards for innovative interest-free banking by investing on several areas concerning quality and banking. This is why Kuveyt Turk is the first Participation Banks being the direct member of VISA and the first financial institution, in Turkey and Europe, to have the 2000 version of ISO 9001Certification. With these steps we want to show how serious we are in our journey to Quality with the vision of being a real international finance institution. For our growing organization, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates who will work as *Database Administrator* in IT department.
· University degree from a relevant discipline, preferably from Computer engineering
· Minimum 5 years experience as an SQL Database Administrator
· Experienced on T-Sql, performans tuning & database design.
· Database availability (capacity and maintenance)
· Database administration for third party and internally developed applications, ensuring continuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications and participating in on-call rotation.
· Work closely with Infrastructure engineering, product development, business operations, and technical operations to ensure delivery of database services within the SLAs and performance targets.
· Strong knowledge and extensive experience with Microsoft SQL server technologies (all core areas: SSMS, SQL clustering, Data Synchronization, Encryption, Partitioning, Performance, Security, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS configuration)
· Solid understanding and experience in maintain MSSQL technology lifecycle, and automation of MSSQL deployment.
· Good engineering skills in developing enterprise solutions to support MSSQL in areas like backup, monitoring/alerting, security compliance, patching, etc.
· Proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
· Demonstrated ability to lead and to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
· Focused on the outcome for the team and the company
· Strong attitude to learning new skills
· Demonstrated understanding of systems and process within a complex environment
· Fluency in English
· Male candidates must have completed their military services.
· Work experience in a Financial Institute will be preferred.