Kuveyt Turk which was established to bring a new breath to and anew alternative for the Turkish finance sector in 1989, has become the leaderof Participation Banks who is determining the quality and the improvements withits increasing performance and growing branch network. Kuveyt Turk continues toset the standards for innovative interest-free banking by investing on severalareas concerning quality and banking. This is why Kuveyt Turk is the firstParticipation Banks being the direct member of VISA and the first financialinstitution, in Turkey and Europe, to have the 2000 version of ISO9001Certification. With these steps we want to show how serious we are in ourjourney to Quality with the vision of being a real international financeinstitution. For our growing organization, we are looking for enthusiasticcandidates who will work as *Database Administrator* in IT department.
· Universitydegree from a relevant discipline, preferably from Computer engineering
· Minimum 2 yearsexperience as an SQL Server Database Administrator
· Experienced onT-Sql, performans tuning & database design.
· Experienced ondatabase availability solutions.
· Databaseadministration for third party and internally developed applications, ensuringcontinuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission criticalbusiness applications and participating in on-call rotation.
· Work closelywith Infrastructure engineering, product development, business operations, andtechnical operations to ensure delivery of database services within the SLAsand performance targets.
· Strong knowledgeand extensive experience with Microsoft SQL server technologies (all coreareas: SSMS, SQL clustering, Data Synchronization, Encryption, Partitioning,Performance, Security, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS configuration)
· Solidunderstanding and experience in maintain MSSQL technology lifecycle, andautomation of MSSQL deployment.
· Good engineeringskills in developing enterprise solutions to support MSSQL in areas likebackup, monitoring/alerting, security compliance, patching, etc.
· Proven abilityto communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
· Demonstratedability to lead and to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
· Focused on theoutcome for the team and the company
· Strong attitudeto learning new skills
· Demonstratedunderstanding of systems and process within a complex environment
· Fluency inEnglish
· Male candidatesmust have completed their military services.
· Work experiencein a Financial Institute will be preferred.
. Experiences inNoSQL databases, Cloud databases or DWH project are a plus.