Architecht, a 100% owned Kuveyt Turk subsidiary, is a financialtechnologies provider expanding its innovative products and services to theglobal scale. Having exported BOA banking platform developed in its R&DCenter to 20 countries, the tech company now goes beyond the borders ofconventional banking and focuses on platform banking, cloud technologies,advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and biometric security solutions.With such ambitions, Architecht is looking for its companions on the quest tobuild the next generation finTech solutions.
We are currently seeking a hands-on DevOps Architect/DevOps Engineer. As a member ofthe architecture team, you will help design the DevOps framework for our cloudtransformation initiative. Additionally, you will work with existinginfrastructure teams to mature their processes and explore evolving trendswithin the DevOps space. If you want to work with state-of-art, cutting edgetechnologies with a top-nudge tech team revolutionizing banking and finTechtechnologies join us!
Whatdoes the job involve?
· Improve the frameworks, techniques, and tools to provide increasedquality and agility for our Development teams
· Build infrastructure as code to provide a highly scalable andconfigurable set of environments
· Develop pipelines for development, QA, ops, and others as needed
· Collaborate with other members in the organization by sharing ourefforts, improving centralized templates, and finding best practices elsewherein the organization
· Recommend, set, and enforce development guidelines and best practices
What qualifications does the job require?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least
o 6 years of Software Industry experience for DevOps Architect role
o 2 years of Software Industry experience for DevOps Engineer role
· Ability to design, architect, and implement complete CI/CD pipelines onCloud (such as Azure/AWS)
· Experience in containerizing and orchestrating Docker (preferably withKubernetes, ECS, or equivalent)
· Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code using frameworks such asTerraform, Ansible, or other configuration based tools
· Effectively communicate with others through documentation, remote workingsessions, and face-to-face interactions
· Identify opportunities to reduce time to delivery, rework and total costof ownership while improving the functional and non-functional requirements ofour system
· Male applicants should have finished their military duty or at leastpostponed it for 3 years
· Good command of English
· Willing to work in participation banking
· Experience in working with a Hybrid Environment (on-premise + Azure/AWS)
· Previous experience building highly scalable SaaS or PaaS solutions in anAzure/AWS production environment
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Linux environments
· Has deployed a variety of open-source software systems such as NGINX,Tomcat, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, etc.
· Worked in an agile environment and understands agile practices
· Azure Solutions Architect Expert / Azure DevOps Engineer Expert / AWSSolutions Architect / AWS DevOps Certification is a major plus
· Experience working in a heavily regulated industry or environment
What do we offer?
· A competitive salary with side benefits.
· Being a member of a high caliber development teamwith full support from the leadership.
· An energetic environment with lots of projects totackle.
· Opportunity to attend national and internationalprestigious events.
· All training and exam fees for technicalcertifications (Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.)are supported.
· Commercial patent applications are encouraged andrewarded.
· We value our team members’ academic achievements:
o Paid leave to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
o Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by KuveytTurk.
o National and international academic publications areencouraged and rewarded.
o Opportunities to work and collaborate on nationaland international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.