Architecht, a 100% owned Kuveyt Turk subsidiary, isexpanding its innovative products and services to the global scale. Havingexported BOA banking platform developed in its R&D Center to 20 countries,the tech company now goes beyond the borders of conventional banking andfocuses on platform banking, cloud technologies, advanced analytics, artificialintelligence, and biometric security solutions. With such ambitions, Architechtis looking for its companions on the quest to build the next generation finTechsolutions.
We are currently seeking a hands-on Software Architect. As a member of Application Architecture unit you will developlarge-scale industrial software and application infrastructure in finTechecosystem. You will also determine application development quality standards,conducts application modernization studies, and lead technology adaptationprojects. Additionally, you will be experienced on applying the principles ofEnterprise Architecture Governance that conform to TOGAF standards. If you wantto work with state-of-art, cutting edge technologies with a top-nudge tech teamrevolutionizing banking and finTech technologies join us!
Whatdoes the job involve?
As a Software Architect; you will be part of a fast paced team focused ondesigning and developing software infrastructure and applications that complywith the international standards. Also, you will be expected to definestandards and perform the required manual and automatic controls that aim atputting these standards into action. Youwill prepare visual and written material to acquire the infrastructureapplications and standards you developed to the application development family.You will also keep yourself and the teams that use infrastructures within yourresponsibility up-to-date.
You will work with various stakeholders across Finance, Operations, andEngineering teams. This team environment requires the ability to work well inhigh motivation and proactivity. Additionally, applicants are expected to knowabout data management, expertise, and training in data structures, in-depthtechnical information, and banking knowledge.
What qualifications does the job require?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Preferably with a minimum of 6 years of experience in work related toprocesses, analyses, and testing in software development projects withinbanking and informatics sectors
· Ability to prepare graphic designs conforming to user experiencestandards by following up on the latest technology and innovations
· Quality-focused and disciplined in carefully testing developedapplications and infrastructure with user experience, functional and technicalrequirements
· Takes responsibility, has excellent communication skills, and can planand organize
· Experience in explaining oneself in writing and the ability to transferaccumulated information and know-how to others in writing
· Good knowledge of OOP, C#, Architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVP, …),Domain Driven Design, Microservices, ORM, Message queues or message brokers,RDMS (MSSQL, Oracle, …) and NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis,Cassandra, …)
· Preferably has expertise in the following topics: WPF, WCF, Asp.Net MVC
· Male applicants should have finished their military duty or at leastpostponed it for 3 years
· Good command of English
· Willing to work in participation banking
What do we offer?
· A competitive salary with side benefits.
· Being a member of a high caliber development teamwith full support from the leadership.
· An energetic environment with lots of projects totackle.
· Opportunity to attend national and internationalprestigious events.
· All training and exam fees for technicalcertifications (PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.) are supported.
· Commercial patent applications are encouraged andrewarded.
· We value our team members’ academic achievements:
o Paid leave to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
o Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by KuveytTurk.
o National and international academic publications aresupported and rewarded.
o Opportunities to work and collaborate on nationaland international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.